Dutch B1 > B2 - in person
This course is intended for participants who are able to communicate in Dutch, although they still make mistakes. You understand 60 to 70% of the content of TV programmes. You can write comprehensible texts, although they may contain grammar errors and errors in word choice (CEFR B1 writing, reading, listening, conversation). The course consists of 48 contact hours, per lesson you should count on 2-3 hours of self-study.
If you want to register for a course at this level and you have not followed a course with the Language Centre before, you must visit the office hour. You can only register for this course if you have been given the matching advice.
Paying with a DUO Loan
The Language Centre satisfies the Blik op Werk quality standard. This means you can pay for this course with your DUO loan.
The course material is compulsory and must be purchased by the student.
- Nederlands op niveau (Coutinho; second edition, 2015)
Authors: Berna de Boer and Ronald Ohlsen
ISBN: 978 90 469 0441 1
Along with this book you will receive an individual code for a website offering complementary exercises, spoken text fragments, movies and songs. You will need access to the website to be able to adequately participate in the course. The code can be bought separately via the publisher Coutinho.
Where can I buy the book?
- During registration in our course catalogue, you will then receive the book before or during your first lesson at the Language Centre.
- At the Support Office of the Language Centre during opening hours, see here if and when the desk is open.
- With your DUO-loan (for persons integrating) during registration for the course, you will then receive the book before or during your first lesson at the Language Centre.
- At your local bookstore, or online bookstores such as Coutinho and Bol.com. When buying a regular book online, please note the delivery time to ensure that you receive the book on time.